Friday, October 22, 2010

Gabe is 3!




Bubs is 3! I can't Believe it! It feels like yesterday that he was still a tiny little turkey. He is growing so fast. He is wearing Easton 4T clothes already! He is a solid kid. We love our little Bubba and his fun little personality. He is always getting into something and he loves to pester his brother. They do play well together sometimes but those times can be few and far between. He still isn't talking all that great. He is getting better but I think he is lazy with his words. He can say the sounds when we say our ABC's and when we work on the sounds they make but he just doesn't want to say it. He says yazy for lazy, he makes me laugh though. Zac says he is 3 going on 18 months, which isn't true. I just like to baby him. He is my baby, and he loves to snuggle and he gives such good little kisses. We did get rid of the bottle last week! YAY! Next is potty training. Soon, I will do it soon. It is just such a dang chore. I am dreading it. Here are some pics of his birthday. We had a party at our house on Saturday with Grandma Gaye, Maryanne (Zac's Aunt), her family and Hollie, Den and Delanie.


























new batman sweats











Joker Castle









helping mommy make a cake











3 comments:

Erin Davis said...

What a cute family you have. Looks like a fun birthday party!

Allyce said...

Your boys are so cute!

Thompson's said...

So cute! My three year old loves Batman and I think we got him the same things for his birthday.