Thursday, January 5, 2012

Operation Shrink A$$

I love my children, really I do but I hate what they have done to my body. After #3 I have decided enough is enough and I am going to get my fat butt in shape. I am sick of feeling yucky, for lack of a better word, about myself. I want to look good in my swimsuit and not feel like a beached whale. I want to feel sexy, and feel good about how I look. It isn't all about physically looking good it is also about mentally feeling good. Working out helps me have some time to myself, time to think, time to enjoy nature and helps me clear my head. I LOVE the way I feel when I am done. So I have decided to take you all along with me for the ride. I know I am not the only one out their feeling this way so I invite you to join me in my fight to be fit. I call it a fight because it is hard, it is an uphill battle, but I KNOW I can do it and so can you! I have gotten myself a trainer and I am excited to share his little tips and tricks with you! I have also taken a before picture but I am scared to post it because it isn't pretty. I want to post my measurements but I am scared of that too. I am determined to do this to show you that it can be done and to show myself. I have always had so much self doubt about getting my body back, so help me do this. Lets do it together. I would love for you to post your progress or link me to your blog or whatever. Maybe we could do a challenge. I don't know. I just know if I have people doing it with me it will be easier. So here is to 2012, and a fit me!

3 comments:

Joanie said...

I just started a challenge this week! You're welcome to jump in and join us. I LOVE the feeling of being in shape. I like to feel strong and capable. I like having the energy I need to take care of my kids. My body won't ever be how it was in college, but I'm pretty sure I'm stronger now. I am focusing on nutrition as well so I can be very prepared for the full marathon I am doing in May. Yikes :\

Suzy Tranter said...

I just spent the last 3 months getting back to my goal weight and it's rough. The first few weeks are hard but after that it gets easier :) My tip is to read health books constantly. It gives you new ideas and keeps you motivated! Share your tips with me...I need to get back on the workout wagon and still have about 5 lbs I'd like to kick. Good luck!

Shalie said...

I feel ya, I've been at it for over 2 years now, and I am only 8 lbs (it was 2 before the holidays!!) away from my goal weight! It took a long time, but I did it the right way, just like you are! You can do it!!