My cute boys!
Well, let me start my first blog by telling you what is going on in our life.
We bought a house in Woods Cross about a year ago and we love it. The home was only a year old when we bought it so it is just like new.
Zac is working for Cache TItle in SLC. He really likes his job as a Closing Officer. I am a full time mom, and I love it. I never thought I would say that but I do.
We have 2 boys:
Easton will turn 3 in Feburary and is full of life! He is a lot of fun and is really smart for his age ( I might be biased). He talks a lot and loves his Daddy. He is really into Thomas the Train, Toy Story and Cars. He loves his little brother!
Gabe was born on October 6th. He is such a good baby. He is growing like a weed.
I was worried that Easton would have issues with him but he has been great!

16 comments:
I'm so glad you decided to do one! The boys are so cute!
We are glad you are doing this so we can see the boys grow!! Since we live in NEBRASKA and don't get to see them as often as we like!!
G-pa Kevin and G-ma Sherri
thanks for sharing my lil sweeties. i can't wait to see them this weekend. i love seeing pix. love you all!
gramma gaye
YEA!!! I'm so glad you decided to start blogging! Easton is huge I can't believe it!
The boys look like they are best friends, hope to see you this weekend.
Love ya all
Maryanne
Sweet! Welcome to the world of blogging. You better keep it updated so we can see those cute boys. They are adorable!
Welcome, Welcome to blogging! It is the greatest way to stay in touch and up-to-date. We love especially because we are far away from family!
Hey Suz!! So glad you found me! Aren't blogs great!? You're little guys are just darling! Glad we'll be able to keep in touch better now! Later :)
YEAH! I was so glad to hear from you. I had no idea you had another baby. Congrats! Both boys are so darling. I'm so excited to get caught up, and stay in touch!
I love the Easton section!! :)
Two very cute boys!!! I am glad that you have started a blog. Now the hard part keeping it up.
Suz! It's Em(Ernstrom). Your boys are the cutest! Sounds like things are going great! We have a blog - if you want to check it out, e-mail me!
estauffer24@yahoo.com
Can't wait to keep in touch!
Well hi!
I'm glad you're a blogger now:) It's tons of fun! Your boys are darling, I'm going to need some boy advice soon!
I am glad to hear from you! You have such a cute little family...aren't little boys so much fun!!! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about you and your little family! I will email you soon...I got to get lunch for my little ones.
zach and suz, it's been forever but i hope you still remember us(i'm sure lra is not that easy to forget) anyway it was fun to see your cute boys and to here what you are up to.
How about some more pics!??
Post a Comment