Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gabe's Blessing



We blessed Gabe on Sunday! He was such a good boy! It was good to have our family and friends there to support us. I didn't take any pics so these are from my sister-in-law. I need to get better at taking pictures. Thanks Hollie!


Gabe with his Grandma's






Mason and Lyndi



Soup & Tara









Nate & Shelby












Lacy, Sannette, My Mom & Me Shelby & I









5 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love those days. Just a little Help..if you put your curser infront of a picture and hit the back space button you can get rid of the spaces inbetween them. So if you hit the edit icon at the bottom of your post and go back in and delet the spaces it will slide the pictures close together. If you ever have any questions please ask. I pretty much have my own blogging lessions all the time. Keep it up!

Sherwoods said...

So cute! We wish we could have been there. It sucks being all the way out here because we miss everything! Like those cute boys growing up!

Trisha said...

Oh he looked so sweet! Do take more pics, and then post them:) Your family picture at the top of your blog is really cute, you look great.

Jess said...

It looks like you guys had a great time.

carlyl said...

Hey how are you? I have not seen you for probably 7 years or so. You look so cute. Your boys are adorable. Mind if I add you to my list of friends??? Carly Thompson Larsen.