For some reason Easton loved to hide in my suitcase. He is so funny!
For Thanksgiving we took a road trip to Vegas. Zac's mom lives there. We left Tuesday night at about 8 pm and got there around 2 am. It was good because the boys slept. Coming back on Sunday morning was not so easy. We had a great time while we were there. Zac's sister Wende flew in from Nebraska, and his sister Hollie and her Husband Dennis drove down from SLC. We had a blast! We played the Wii, went bowling and I went shopping on black Friday. Fun, Fun!This was Easton first bowling experience and he LOVED it!
I love hanging out with the fam. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hey if you go to my blog and click on creat your playlist right below my music, it will take you to where you can sign up for an account with project music. Then its pretty easy from there. Just follow the steps. If you have a problem let me know? or just call 623-643-8580. I just asked my friend where to get backgrounds so i will let you know.
So cute! I love the picture of him in the Suit Case... How are things going for you guys? It is so fun to see pictures of you and your little family... Your boys are adorable!
Love the bowling!! You guys are such a fun family!!! I love the suitcase pic. Luke likes climbing in them, but doesn't know how to hide! I love it! Anyways your boys are so cute!
hi suz, of course u can add us! how fun to be able to sort of see how everyone is doing so easily huh? you have pretty much the cutest little family, i LOVE the family picture! we need one so bad:) n e ways, i'm gonna add u 2 if that's ok! have a merry christmas:) love, the parry's (jordan, ashlee, and max)
Zac and I have been married for 10 years. We met at BYUI, then moved to Logan were we both graduated in the spring of 05.We now live in Lehi,UT. The joy of are lives are our 3 boys Easton 7, and Gabe 4 and Drew was born in September.
9 comments:
I love hanging out with the fam. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hey if you go to my blog and click on creat your playlist right below my music, it will take you to where you can sign up for an account with project music. Then its pretty easy from there. Just follow the steps. If you have a problem let me know? or just call 623-643-8580. I just asked my friend where to get backgrounds so i will let you know.
So cute! I love the picture of him in the Suit Case... How are things going for you guys? It is so fun to see pictures of you and your little family... Your boys are adorable!
How fun to have a family member in Vegas. Makes for nice vacations huh? It looks like you guys had a great time.
Love the bowling!! You guys are such a fun family!!! I love the suitcase pic. Luke likes climbing in them, but doesn't know how to hide! I love it! Anyways your boys are so cute!
Suz just wanted to say "Hi". Your family is so cute. I haven't seen you in forever. It is so cool to see where everyone is and what they are up to.
hi suz, of course u can add us! how fun to be able to sort of see how everyone is doing so easily huh? you have pretty much the cutest little family, i LOVE the family picture! we need one so bad:) n e ways, i'm gonna add u 2 if that's ok! have a merry christmas:) love, the parry's (jordan, ashlee, and max)
Hey! Glad you found me! Hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog! WOW! It has been FOREVER since I have seen you. YOu have a beautiful family!
so great to hear from you! I'm going to add you to my blog if that's ok...Cute family!!
Hey! It was good to see you on my blog comments. You have such a cute fam and I love their names. Take care and keep in touch.
Aleisha
Post a Comment