Thursday, December 13, 2007

Webb Family Fun!

Easton bowling with his cousins

The Chaos of bowling with the Webb's,
and yes we like to bowl.

Mary and Joseph
played by my neice Sophie and her brother Henry
And Gabe as baby Jesus.


Sophie as Mary
Gabe as baby Jesus

The whole clan. The wise men are my brothers.
The Angel with the star is my neice Liv
and the other Angel is my cousins little girl Lexi.
Easton refused to be a part of it. I guess it is the age.





7 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Looks like fun. We sure miss you guys!

The Hoths said...

What a blast. Did you already have a Christmas party or did you do the nativity for fun?

Anderson Avenue said...

Such a cute baby Jesus. Looks like our family nativity. My little guy was born on October 18th so yours and mine are only a few weeks apart, and it's weird they kinda look alike in the pictures I have seen.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

That is so ADORABLE! I love watching my little neices and nephews tell the Christmas Story!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

That is the first time I have seen a real baby play the baby Jesus!! Loved it! Loved the pics. How perfect! Anyways looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Leslie said...

What a cute little nativity! I wish we had enough cousins to do that...maybe someday!
~Leslie

Ashlee said...

I miss doing that at my grandmas. And we don't have enough kids to do it on my side of the family. looks like you guys had a good time.