yay! New pictures! Super cute boys. I am glad you guys had a great Christmas. Zach loves Thomas too. The first thing he says in the morning is choo-choo. I wish we were closer to you guys so our boys could play together. I enjoyed talking to you last night. Good luck with the work thing...
hey suz! you have the most adorable little family! i can't believe you have two cute little boys! tell the fam hi for me, looks like your doing great!!!
Zac and I have been married for 10 years. We met at BYUI, then moved to Logan were we both graduated in the spring of 05.We now live in Lehi,UT. The joy of are lives are our 3 boys Easton 7, and Gabe 4 and Drew was born in September.
5 comments:
yay! New pictures! Super cute boys. I am glad you guys had a great Christmas. Zach loves Thomas too. The first thing he says in the morning is choo-choo. I wish we were closer to you guys so our boys could play together. I enjoyed talking to you last night. Good luck with the work thing...
These pics are so cute! I love the one of Gabe smiling. It's perfect. Cute family!
Cute family guys. You have a couple of hansome dudes. Miss you guys.
Cute pics! That's quite the christmas gift for your little guy! I always wanted one of those sweet rides when I was little!
hey suz! you have the most adorable little family! i can't believe you have two cute little boys! tell the fam hi for me, looks like your doing great!!!
Post a Comment