Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas

It was a busy week before. Zac's brother can from Japan so all of Zac's family came to SLC. We open presents with them on the 22nd. We then went with my family to the cabin in Bear Lake. We went snomobiling, pulled the sled behind the 4 wheeler and played in the snow. It was fun! We opened presents with my family on the 24rd because my sister-in-law had to work on Christmas. Then Santa came and brought Easton on power wheels truck . So we got to open presents 3x. It was fun but chaotic.
(Sorry about the pic)

My niece Sophie and Zac building a snowman




We hooked the sled to the 4 wheeler. Easton loved it.
He later got brave enough to go by himself.
(Easton and my niece Liv)


Playin' in the snow

11 comments:

Shanda said...

Hey Suz!!! Merry Christmas! What a cute fam! I hope all is going well!
-Shanda

Erin Davis said...

Hey Suz,
I love your blog. Your boys are getting so big! We just found out we are having another boy! I still can't believe it. Cute fam!
Erin

Anderson Avenue said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. So are you getting any sleep with your new little one? Mine still is not sleeping through the night!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

You and power wheels have a special place in my heart! I would always want to drive yours around so loved how you got one for your son!!! It looks like you had an awesome Christmas! Wish you guys were closer so I could take a ride in it!!!!!!

Brooke said...

Suz I was on some random persons blog and saw your name how the heck are you??? Hope you remember us Brooke and Mike Speer! Just wanted to say hi and congrats on your new baby boy! Check out our blog mikeandbrooke@blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Looks like lots of family fun! I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Brooke said...

We live in Oregon now. I am really home sick for Utah right now so it was fun to find your blog! Mike says he still owes you bleaching trays.

PaulandSteph said...

Hi, this is Stephanie FitzSimon, you emailed me about the Days Inn. That is so cool, we love the Hancocks, Anne is the Relief society president and she is just so wonderful! We like the job here, it's really hard at times but it's a good way to go to school. Take care!

The Mathews Family said...

Hey Suz!
Wow - those are two adorable little guys you've got there! We had babies like the same week this year!?!? That's nuts. Congrats- so fun to find out what people are up to and see all the cute kiddos!

Natasha Ireland said...

SUCH a fun crazy Holiday Season. Miss U.

Natasha Ireland said...

ps. my new blog is natashaireland14.blogspot.com