Sorry it has taken me so long to post. Life has been a little crazy. In the last month I have turned one year older, started 2 new jobs , went to a funeral for Zac's grandpa in Idaho, and I cut my hair off. So as you can see it has been eventful.
Zac works in Real Estate and the market has been super slow so I decided to go to work to help out. I have a degree from USU in public relations but I felt like I couldn't go to work full-time. So I decided to work at night after Zac gets home. Well kind of, I leave around 3:30ish and our cute neighbor girls comes and watches the boys until Zac gets home. Anyway, so I got a job at Target and I really like it. It's not hard and it's fun. I also started teaching dance! I love it. I have always wanted to teach and now I got my chance.
Well, I don't have any pic's to post right now. So you just have deal with my blabbing.
11 years ago

4 comments:
I know how that goes with the market being slow, no fun!!! I am glad you like your jobs though, that makes it easier to have to work. I can't wait to see pictures of your hair! Hey, on the picture that is sideways...let me know if you need to know how to flip it and I will send you and email. Have a wonderful day!
I want to see a pic your new hair cut! How fun to get to teach dance! What type of dance are you teaching? Sounds like you've been super busy! Talk to you soon!
-Shanda
I had no idea you danced. That is great. I want to see pictures of your hair! We miss you guys.
P.S. I don't know if Josh told Zac, but we may be moving to Mexico...we will keep you updated!
Hey just filp it before you upload it. Go to your my pictures and find the picture and the right click and the chose which way you need it to rotate. Its easy.
Post a Comment