11 years ago
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Roommates
So last week I got a call from one of my old roommates from Ricks (BYUI). I was so excited because she was coming to town, she now lives in Oregon. I haven't seen her for a few years and her and I were best friends. She said she was only going to be in town for a little bit and wanted to have breakfast. Then she told me our other roommate wanted to meet up with us. I haven't seen her since leaving Ricks, oh say 6 years ago. I can't believe it has been that long. I am getting old :) Anyway, it was so fun to catch up and see how much our lives have changed. I got to meet Audrey's new roommate and her old friend. It was fun! I hope someday all of our roommates can get together.
Posted by Suz at 11:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am glad you had fun! I personally will be forever grateful that Audrey and Josh met at your wedding! Tell her hi and I hope all is well.
OH SO FUN!! Tell them hi for me! Wished I lived closer! Hopefully we can get together soon!
Post a Comment