Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lots of stuff.

Today Easton was such a good kid. He got his teeth cleaned at the dentist for the first time. I was so proud of him! I was sure he wasn't going to let them touch him, but they were great with him. I am hoping he is turning over a new leaf. Anyway.

We had so much fun this weekend. Friday we went to the Bee's game ,and Saturday Zac and I got a baby sitter and went for a bike ride. We haven't done this in a long time and we had so much fun! I have learned that I have lost my endurance, but then again I haven't really ridden in 2 years since I was pregnant last summer. Then Saturday night we went to the Bee's game and they had fireworks. Easton is still a little sketchy of them but is better than he was last year. We have season tickets to the games so I am sure I will be posting more pics at the games as the season goes on. Easton stuffing his face with popcorn

Sunday we went to my parents house for Father's day. We had a lot of fun! Easton loves to see his cousin's. They feed the horse's behind my parents house, and played in the H20 in there clothes. They had a blast just being together. It was fun to see my fam. We don't get up there very much.


Easton is standing behind me. Don't worry that is my tank showing not my roos. My cute boy!

There was a pic of the kids all piled in the bathtub after getting out of the hot tub. Just as I took the pic my little nephew stood up, so I thought it was a little inappropriate to show, but it was sure funny, there were 5 of them in the small tub.

9 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Wow, your kids are big! I am glad you guys are having fun! We miss you and can't wait to see you in the fall!

Anderson Avenue said...

Wow looks like you guys have been busy having lots of fun. Don't you love the summer!! Cute boys!!

Ashlee said...

Thats when you just put a sticker over it! HAHAHA

Shalie said...

Your kids are so cute! And you look beautiful. That would be fun to take kids to a baseball game, but, I don't think mine would do so well, they have a hard enough time at the church softball games!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I bet the kids loved a nice big backyard to play in! YOu look fantastic by the way Suz!
I have just started biking, and it's way fun! Are you going to try a bike race in the near future?

The Bell Family said...

Hey! I do remember meeting you back in the day! Q says hi! You're boys are super cute. Don't you just love having two boys? We almost named one of ours Easton. Such a cute name. I'll add you guys to our blog...keep in touch!

Jess said...

Such cute pics! I still cannot believe how old Gabe is getting. Where is time going?? You look cute as always. I really like your hair like that. It makes me want to cut mine!

The Webbs said...

hey suz! steve and i are doing great! we are terrible bloggers...i posted like 2 entries...i need to work on that! haha ...well i got my background from pyzam.com they had a lot of really great backgrounds you should take a look! how are you guys doing? your kids are absolutely adorable!

Shaeli said...

Your boys are so cute!!!