Oh my gosh today has been one heck of a day! We went to the gateway to play in the fountain and Easton was a turkey. He threw 2 temper tantrums. He loves to dig and scratch me while he is at it. It is so very wonderful. I think I need to call super nanny. Anyway, we were in Old Navy and I was trying to return some things and it was taking FOREVER. They couldn't figure out why something wasn't coming up at the right price. The next thing I know there is a cloud of white smoke going everywhere. Yes, it was my child...of coarse. He pulled the pin on the fire extinguisher and sprayed it all over the floor! I kept telling him not to play with it and that it would squirt everywhere. I didn't really think he was strong enough to do it but what do you know. The store was really busy and everyone was coughing. I was so embarrassed! I need a freaking vacation!
11 years ago

14 comments:
oh my, aren't you lucky. I'm glad to say that's never happened to me. I guess he is a turkey. Cute pic at the Bees game. Hope you're having a fun summer!
I AM SO SORRY! What a way to end a day. I had fun with you guys though. We need to start doing more things again. Especially anything in the sun. I hope your day is going better.
Soooo sorry Suz. Temper Tantrums are bad but nothing compares to when they are in PUBLIC. Rest assured we've been there (but no fire exting. yet)! Tomorrow is a new adventure :)
Nice...gotta love boys!
OMGness, I am sorry you went through that, however your story made me giggle.
Oh my! I am sorry your hands are full. And boys will be boys.
Not only will boys be boys but Karra is totally like him. She is not even 2 and she drives me sooooo crazy!!! You can come here anytime you want!
Oh, the joys of motherhood. Someday you'll look back and LOL! He must have his dads DNA. Hang in there,and if you need a vacation...come see us!
Wow! Just know that we have all had days like that! Avree peed on the floor in Wal-mart the other day! But usually the good outweigh the bad! Sorry though hope things are better now. You and Zac should go stay somewhere even if it is just for one night!
Oh I'm sorry. Boys will be boys, and shopping with them is NEVER fun! At least you have a really cute story to look back on and laugh
Don't you just love your kids so much sometimes! We've had our share of embaressments in public too. The family reunion was fun and a pretty good crowd to.
I love Super Nanny! She makes it look so easy and I'm sure it is so much harder than it is for her. I am so sorry! Just make sure you write it down and tell him some day!
Suz, I'll add you on my blog if you'll add me on yours!
www.hutchfamily2001.blogspot.com
Thank goodness we have blogs that we can come to and vent all of those wonderful frustrations, right? Cute blog!-Kelli-
I can't believe that your son was strong enough to activate that?! Ethan almost pulled a fire alarm at the store the other day! What is it with kids being interested in everything that could draw attention by the crowds? :) That was a funny story! I hope he doesn't try that one again!
Post a Comment