Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My trip

So for the 4th Zac and I took separate vacations. He went to New York with Easton for a boys trip. They met his dad there. (I will post pics of it later) and Gabe and I went to San Francisco to see a good friend of mine.

Our friend the Olson's live in Menlo park about 30 min from downtown San Fran. We had a tone of fun! On Friday we went shopping in downtown. They have great shopping! We went to a 3 story Old Navy and I was in heaven!. Then we went to china town, it was really crowded. It sucks to try and push a stroller through a crowd. Then we went to the pier to watch the fire works. It was so cold I had to bye a jacket. I have never worn long pants and a jacket on the 4th before. We didn't get to see any fireworks. The fog was to thick. :( But we had fun people watching. Gabe and I all bundled, ready to watch fireworks.

This is Lumbard street. It is famous because it zig zags down a really steep hill. I took this because I love hydrangeas (the flowers). Aren't they beautiful!
The view from Lombard Street

Then on Saturday we went to Santa Cruz to the beach. It was the perfect temp but so crowded The kids loved the water! There was this little pool left from when the tide came it. It was perfect for the kids to play in. I wish I had the picture of Libby and Bauer (Cheer's kids) lounging in it. It was really funny! We Came home on highway 1 and it was so beautiful!

We had a lot of fun! Thanks Cheer for putting up with us and letting us invade your house!

7 comments:

Jennie said...

K Suz, I just have to say, you are so pretty! Cute Cute pics!

Jess said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the pic of Gabe smiling in the water. So cute. It makes me want to go to the water!

cheeriBABY said...

Suz we had a blast didn't we!! Next time you have to stay longer!

Shalie said...

Looks like a fun trip! San Fran is so pretty, sorry about the fog though, oh well, you can see fireworks every year right?!

Sherwoods said...

I am glad you guys had fun! Tell me about pushing a stroller around San Francisco. It sucks going up and down all those hills! I thought I was going to die!

Anderson Avenue said...

I have been to that Old Navy! It is amazing! San Francisco is so beautiful. Love the Hydranges! Looks like a fun trip!

The Brown Family said...

Looks like you both had good trips! What a fun idea to take your own. Your boys are so dang cute! Shea said to tell you hi. As for her blogging she says it's lame and she won't do it. She's so funny. I'll get some of her wedding pictures from her and post them. She was such a pretty bride. Hope your having a fun summer!