Monday, July 14, 2008

The boys New York Trip

Over the 4th of July weekend, Easton and Zac went to New York with Zac's dad. You have to know that Zac is a HUGE Yankees fan. He has always wanted to go to Yankee stadium and watch them play. Since this is the last season being played in the old stadium then he had to go. He said that when he walked into the stadium he about cried, that it was truly a religious experience for him. Funny huh. Anyway, Easton was great and loved every minute of it. It was such an adventure for him. They had so much fun and got to watch the fireworks from a Sienfeld like diner.

The Boys in the big apple


The 1st of 2 Yankees games


All Tuckered out

He got to sit in a REAL New York Fire truck. Zac only asked for a pick in front of the truck but they did even better and let him play in the truck! He was in Heaven.

Waiting for the Subway.
The boys at Yankee Stadium

9 comments:

allison wright said...

what an awesome event, i can see that being a "spiritual experience." good for your older boys. i am glad you got a get away of your own as well :)

Shalie said...

Looks like fun. I've always wanted to go to New York, but I think going to Prada or broadway or the Statue of liberty would be my "spiritual experience!"

Jennie said...

Easton looks so cute in his little Yankees uniform. Looks like they had a good time. lucky

Anderson Avenue said...

I love how they are all decked out in their Yankees gear! Looks like an awesome "spiritual experience."

Jess said...

It makes me want to go to NYC!! How fun!!!

Sherwoods said...

I am glad they had fun! I wish we still lived an hour away and could have seen them!

Kim said...

Looks like one heck of a trip! The boys at Yankee Stadium, can't get any better than that. I've always wanted to go to NY

Kasey Sanders said...

It is good to see your blog! Your boys are so cute! We are in Farmington. Yes- we need to get together!

Camille and Paul said...

We were thinking about the boys on their trip to New York and how much fun it was for them. That is good that you got away too! You look really cute! I want to invite you to my blog. Email me your email address! Camillegwalker@gmail.com