Our supposed to be fun filled weekend was cut short. Easton, Gabe and I left Thursday for the family cabin in Bear Lake. Zac was going to come up Friday after work. But on Friday morning Easton woke up with a fever and was really cranky. I just thought it was because he had a rough night. Well after acting cranky all day and not eating, he finally let us look at his throat. It was ugly. So we came home and took him to insta care. The Dr. said he has mono, what 3 year-old gets mono, I think she is full of crap! I think he has strep. She only did one strep test and they are supposed to do 2. So I am going to take him to his regular Dr. tomorrow. I will keep you posted. I didn't get very many pics due to our short stay. Gabe, Sophie, Max, Dave and Easton is far away in the background on the Jet ski with Nate and Liv.
Gabe, Grama Grama (that's what Easton calls her) and Soph
11 years ago

7 comments:
There must have been something in the water. We were there on Friday, and guess who has strep today? Hayden. Not so good for a 4 year old. I hope Easton is o.k. It stinks havin' sick kids.
I hope he doesn't have mono- that would be awful. Hope he gets feeling better soon.
Hey suz!! Cute family! We were in Bear Lake last weekend too!! Sick kids are no fun. :( I'm way excited that we will be neighbors!! Our move in date is AUG 15. I'll let you know when we are up there! xoxo Camie
Hey Suz! this is emily, your old roomie. It was really fun talking to you that one day- you sound happy so that is great. You prob. noticed I erased my blog page- I may make a new one in the future, but for now I felt like I should get rid of it(long story) Anyway, I will try to leave you comments and keep up with exciting stuff in your life! Hope all is well and hope your trip was fun!
Who has your son been kissing! :) Just kidding, I hope he gets better. Good luck
Hey Suz - Looks like it was a fun weekend for everyone but you! I can't believe how big Sophie is!!! Sorry about the sick kids!
Kristen
That doesn't sound like much fun. Its crazy how you can be in the same place at the same time and not even know it. I am glad that you got to go for a little while.
Post a Comment