I just got a call from my husband asking if this thing had spell check. So I am going to apologize to everyone because I SUCK at spelling. Yes it has spell check but it doesn't catch everything. I guess I do things like put tone where it should be ton. I am sorry please forgive me for not always being grammatically correct. :) Thanks, I knew you would understand.
11 years ago

6 comments:
Don't worry Suz I am the exact same way. I am horrible at spelling. I was always the first one out in Spelling Bees! Take care
I am the worst speller too! My mom always calls me and tells me I spelled something funky! I love the baseball pictures! How fun. It sounds like you have had a fun summer! I keep hoping I'll run into you at church, hope all is well!
Those are great pics! Does Easton still love his bat?! That was pretty cool. They're great family pics too. We miss you all!
We all suck at spelling!!The pics of the game look like fun
those husbands of ours...your blog is perfect! i think most people check out are the photos right? :)
ps thanks for the welcome home text it made my day. now i think i can breathe again now that is over.
Ha Ha That would be Josh too! He fixes it after I post it. I hated English.
Post a Comment