I have seen this on other peoples blogs and thought it would be fun! Hopefully not all your memories of me are bad. Tee hee. Anyway, I would love to hear from you so leave me a post!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!
11 years ago

19 comments:
Memories Memories! I recall in about 6th grade or 7th grade we were hanging out at your house with some friends and ya'll tried to get me to jump off your balcony onto the tramp below which looked like 25 feet below! I finally did it after a slight nudge from you and thought it was super fun after that!
Our Dancing days are always memorable as well! WE could groove at the sock hops in school!
One my favorites was your wedding. Seriously it wasn't one on one but it was so pretty and fun meeting your famiy and being w/ family. You looked so great that day. I'm glad your part of our fam. LOVE U
Hmmm... I remember coming over to the good ol days inn the night you got bit by a squirrel you were trying to pet. You had just gone to the health center to get a tetnis shot!
memories um, well i remember that one time like three weeks ago when we were at the bees game and you said that ladies boobs were gross and that guy totally heard you. hilarious.
A road trip to Nebraska...You husband "asleep" in the back seat...My hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel...You know the rest...
CLASSIC! LOVE YOU!!! H2
Oh let's see how about getting up every morning senior year and trying to make it to Anatomy & Physiology on time!! That was crazy! You had gotten pulled over one day and you were so mad!! We had so much fun though!!
This is kind of quirky, but, I'll say it anyway!! I remember one day in High School I was walking down the hall and you were walking past me and you said, "Hi Shalie." I didn't even think you knew my name because, well, we ran in different circles. Its always good to hear your own name too. So, I remember thinking that that was cool of you to remember the little people :)
I was just came across Kasey's blog and started reading some of the posts in comments. Strange to see my name mentioned....now I know you were not dumb for being a little obsessed with Paul Porter, that I can understand. :-)
http://pauljamifamily.blogspot.com/
Hi Suz!
Suz- I remember going up the canyon to watch Moulin Rouge (I'm not sure how to spell that) and falling asleep through the whole thing. I remember riding around in your jeep, I don't remember where we went but we always had fun. It was so nice to have such a fun couple to hang out with as newly married couples!!
So I totally remember in Tuellers when you decided to do the dance that the rest of us didn't do and you got an amazing spot and we were all mad we didn't think of that!
I have memories of many long fun talks! A few great shoppig trips. Also we had a blast at that animal farm last summer.
Well this is one that you may not like me sharing but it sticks out the most to me. For those of you who read this...something you may not know about suz is right before she went to be she had this doll that was made out of hard plastick and was missing a frew fingers and had nappy hair, well she would stick it in the freezer to get it cold so she could take it to bed with her. I even think she did it when we were like 12 and 13. Sorry suz theres lots others but thats the best.
Oh Suz you are too funny!! You must have married a REALLY great guy to let you still do that!!!
So I remember our really successful Yard/Garage sale in front of your house and we ended up taking most of it to DI.
I remember Spanish class with you and Ashlee, dancing at Tueller's, and Christmas parties at your house. Hard to forget!
I don't have a blog so you can leave a memory on my facebook! :)
there are too many memories to choose from...but I guess my favorites are the ones that we act goofy together...like I think it was the first christmas that you guys came to Nebraska and you and I played Cranium...one on one, and only doing the performace ones! So much fun!!
Love you! Wende
I don't have a blog so you can leave a memory on my facebook! :)
there are too many memories to choose from...but I guess my favorites are the ones that we act goofy together...like I think it was the first christmas that you guys came to Nebraska and you and I played Cranium...one on one, and only doing the performace ones! So much fun!!
Love you! Wende
I remember that there was never a time that you had a lack of enthusiasm for anything. You always were an exciting person to have around. I remember one time we went to crystal springs together. And I also remember your cute dog when we were little.
Post a Comment