Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Water Melon Crawl

We got a crawler! Gabe has been crawling, well doing the army crawl, for about a month now. It has been a lot of fun! He loves to follow me around and he is always under my feet. I have to keep my floors really clean because he puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. He is also getting teeth! It is about time! He is 10 months and just barley getting teeth. He has managed fine without them though. He refuses to eat baby for and has for 2 months. So I just cut up little pieces of whatever we are eating and he loves it.

Easton is now potty trained!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is such a relief for me. He has refused to do it for so long. I tried like 6 months ago and it so didn't work. It had to be his own idea and on his own time. I did do a little encouraging and some bribery but it worked!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

I am so proud of the both of you! Now you can rest assured that Easton, in fact, will not be going to kindergarten in pull up. You are such a good little mommy!

Shalie said...

I love and hate the crawling stage! Its so fun to see them moving on their own, and they seem so much happier, but, man, its hard to remember to put things up! Congrats on your little guy getting potty trained! It is so nice!

Carolyn Hanson said...

Our kids are in the same stages!

I'm working on potty-training Carter. How'd you do it?

Tommy just got a tooth too. (He's almost 10 months.) He hates baby food and I just cut up everything we eat into tiny pieces too! He loves it. And he just started to scoot around like your little guy.

Carolyn Hanson said...

Wow, thanks Suz, for the potty info. I'll have to try it. I'll let you know how it goes!

Natasha Ireland said...

We love the singing potty! :) Way to go Easton.

Jess said...

Congrats! Congrats!

Anderson Avenue said...

My kids are at the same stages too! We are finally potty trained and Kason started crawling about 3 weeks ago. He is all over the house and into everything!!

Shelly Traveller said...

Hey, I just saw on Facebook that you celebrated your 7th anniversary. Doesn't it seem like yesterday that we were little newlywed neighbors. How fun that you have two boys as well, they sure keep ya busy don't they. It's fun to see your cute little family!