I promise I will post about our anniversary. Life has been really crazy. I went to education week at BYU with my mom and Zac's family has been in town or is coming in town tomorrow. So more to come....
Happy belated anniversary! I want to hear all about it! You look gorgeous in all those pictures!! 7 YEARS!!! I can't believe it! Way to go! I hope you also had a good time at education week!
Hope you had a fun anniversary! It sounds like you've been a busy gal. I like your son's "quote's of the day" it reminds me of that show Kids say the darndest things!
Zac and I have been married for 10 years. We met at BYUI, then moved to Logan were we both graduated in the spring of 05.We now live in Lehi,UT. The joy of are lives are our 3 boys Easton 7, and Gabe 4 and Drew was born in September.
3 comments:
I've read both Picoult books, who wrote the elephant book?
Happy belated anniversary! I want to hear all about it! You look gorgeous in all those pictures!! 7 YEARS!!! I can't believe it! Way to go! I hope you also had a good time at education week!
Hope you had a fun anniversary! It sounds like you've been a busy gal. I like your son's "quote's of the day" it reminds me of that show Kids say the darndest things!
Post a Comment