Okay so I am finally posting about our anniversary. We went to park city for the weekend . We stayed at some crappy motel because my husband thinks saving 20 bucks and sleeping in a crap whole is a good adventure. Now he looks back and agrees that we should have spent more money. Anyway, We went golfing everyday! It was a lot of fun. The first day we went to the Homestead in Midway and played 18 holes. We went and got a couples message after and it was GREAT! Zac says he will never get a couples massage with me again because I talked to much! Shocking! Me talk to much? Funny thing is I didn't talk to him at all I talked to the girl giving me my message. Oh well. Then we went shopping the next day and golfing again. Golfing wasn't so fun it was cold and raining and I golfed horribly. The next day we went golfing again at Soldier Hollow in Heber City and it was ok but the course was so crappy and it was super windy. Anyway, enough about golf. These are the only pictures that we took. Lame.

11 years ago

1 comments:
Looks like a fun anniversary. Lots of golfing! I have never golfed on a real course, just mini-golf. That's nice that you got to get away for a little bit though.
Post a Comment