Monday, August 25, 2008

I did it!

This weekend I completed the bike portion of a triathlon. I did what they call a relay tri. I had a girl who swam and a girl who ran and I biked. It was so much fun! I really wanted to do the whole thing but I went to sign up and it was full. Anyway, Zac's sister got us all to do it, and is other sister Wende flew in from Omaha. There were like 9 of us who did it. It felt so good to complete the bike portion. I can't wait to see what it feels like to complete the whole thing! I am going to start training and do a lot more of them. Sorry it is so choppy i am hurrying.


Yep, I still have some baby weight to lose.


Zac


All of us.
Right: Zac, Me, Sally(She was the runner for our team), Tyron,Dennis, Hollie, Wende (Zac's Sisters) and I don't know the other peoples names. Whoops!

11 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

Good job- that had to be exciting and feel so good. I havne't seen Wende, in I don't know how many years- she looks great!

The Brown Family said...

Congrats! I don't think I could do that. Whatever about the baby weight you always look so cute!

cheeriBABY said...

Suz that sounds like so much fun!

Jennie said...

Good JOB!!!

Jenny said...

Now I get why your facebook thing says you're sore. You think you've got baby weight!

Jenny said...

I read book two and three of the vampire series this weekend. I'll never get those hours back, but the mindlessness of it all was kinda nice. I'm going to try to get my mom to get the elephant book for me when she comes up.

Kim said...

Oh you did so awesome!! It was so fun to watch. I can't wait to go to another. Maybe next year I'll be brave enough to attempt one. Keep up the good work. love ya~

Shalie said...

That is awesome, congrats! Honey, we all have baby weight to lose (and my baby is two!!). You look amazing!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

CONGRATS!!! I have always wanted to do one of those!

Loved your anniversary post! You two are super cute!

Ashlee said...

That is awesome!!! NIce job. In the back of my mind I want to do one. But then it comes to doing it and I chicken out. I am proud of you though keep it up!!

Jess said...

I am so proud of you!!