Thursday, August 28, 2008

Missing

So I tried this new thing to show me who has updated there blog and I think i might have missed some of y'all so please look over the list and make sure you are on it. Those of you that are private you are after the link thingy. Do I make any sense? I hope so.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Yes, I'm still there, but in response to your comment let's for sure get together. That would be so fun and Soup and Tara crack me up they are so fun. We might even be moving up to Logan... I'll keep you posted!

greg & allyson said...

yes, you got us. and i'm so impressed you did that bike thing. i really need to find a fun form of exercise for myself. also, your kids are darling. i think i needed a webb reunion this summer. everyone's kids are growing up too fast!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Don't know if I am still there..but my blogsite is gardnertreeo.blogspot.com
- jamie sutherland gardner