So I feel bad because I didn't take any pics over the weekend. I am a slacker I know. But I still have to blog about it because Easton was so funny. Anyway, we went to the cabin at Bear Lake. It is so hard to pack up everything and everyone and go. I feel like I have to take the whole house, but it was well worth it and a ton of fun! Saturday was the only nice day but we had a blast! We took the wave runners (aka per Easton: water wheelins) out. We hooked the tube on and we thought I would have to get on with Easton, but he hopped right in by himself. I was so surprised! All he could say was faster! He had the biggest smile on his face the whole time and he loved it! When I got on of course Zac did his best to throw me off and he succeeded ! But all Easton could tell people after that was, he road the tube, and mommy fell off. He was so proud that he stayed on the whole time and when mommy got on she fell off!
11 years ago

8 comments:
wish WE could have been there!
Fun weekened! We love wave running, it must be a hustband thing to try to throw off the wife, Grant does that to me too! Your son is brave! I'm impressed he got in the tube all by himself.
oh the days of tubing at Hyrum.
How funny! Sounds like a blast!
Suz- Your blog is so dang cute! You have the most darling little family. I still remember when we were both pregnant together at Mason's reception. Man time flies! Check out our family at marcusandtanaya.blogspot.com
This is not my three year old but my almost six year old. You'd think he could be reasoned with, but no!
I miss Bear Lake. Glad you're enjoying it for me.
i know how you feel about packing our whole dang house. yuck. we went to Bear lake too, last weekend. we froze! glad you had fun.
Girl you have some cute kids! Loved to see your picture here on on facebook.
Post a Comment