Ok so I did it again. I erased everyone of my blog lists! I am so mad! So please please please leave me a post with your blog address. I AM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!
11 years ago
Ok so I did it again. I erased everyone of my blog lists! I am so mad! So please please please leave me a post with your blog address. I AM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Suz at 6:41 PM
4 comments:
Hey Suz. That pyzm blog design sucks! I used it too and it did the same thing everytime I put a new background on my blog it erased everything! That's why I use thecutestblogontheblock, it doesn't erase a thing! Good luck getting everything back. Sorry that happened. No fun.
https://theaphelpsfamily.blogspot.com
you are silly! jenniebartlett.blogspot.com
Are you still liking your hair? Lets get together tomorrow. I will call you!
Jenny Nielson (Wallis) http://hojawn.blogspot.com
Post a Comment