Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hanging out with the girls

So I just found these pics of us hanging out with my nieces, Livy, & Sophie. They came down sometime in August. All the girls went to dinner at Macaroni Grill and then went to High School Musical. The next day we went shopping and played in the fountains at the Gateway. We had so much fun! Easton loves to hang out with his cousins!





9 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love girls night out!! I need to do them more often. But with just BIG girls! Tell your mom hi!

Shalie said...

I love the gateway water area! They have one up here in Spokane, but its not nearly as fun.
Girl's night out is the best!

Emily Vickery said...

Hey Suz! I got my blogpage set up again, so please come visit me if you get a chance! You look great and look like you are having a lot of fun! I'm at vickeryvamps.blogspot, so let's keep in touch! take care, emily

Unknown said...

You look so cute in all these pictures! Yes im having baby #3. Im so nervous but its a girl so that helps. Now I can be done too!!

allison wright said...

Look at all those beautiful blondes! That sounds like fun. I will have my nephew in October for the weekend if you and Easton are available we want to go do something fun with you.

Cody and Jessie said...

Cousins really are the best! Ava LOVES her cousins. Your boys are so darling! The post below with Gabe's teeth is funny :)

Chelsey and Adam said...

Your blog is so cute! I sent those pictures to you. I hope I sent them to the right e-mail! Let me know if you got them. They turned out so cute

Emily Vickery said...

Hey Suz! So sorry I use to steal your clothes, but you were always so dang cute! I'm pretty sure I couldn't fit into your clothes though because you were teeny-tiny. If you ever want to come steal my clothes, you can- I would love the visit! Take care, ems

Meegan said...

Hey! I read your comment on my blog. There is an AMAZING photographer in Salt Lake, I mean UH-MAZING. I watch her blog quite a bit.
www.indieart-blog.blogspot.com
I don't know how expensive she is, but I know if I were to pick someone in your area, SHE'D be it.
p.s. my husband recognized you from back in the "de la vega days."
We've heard Jennie talk about her friend Suz, but just barely made the connection!
~Meegan