Monday, September 15, 2008

Scary Teeth

My child is a vampire!

22 comments:

Jennie said...

Ha! I love it. he totally is a little Vampire. So cute!

Anderson Avenue said...

You should dress him up as a vampire for Halloween! Unless he gets more teeth by then! Too funny.

Jenny said...

I missed the golf post. How stinkin cute are the mini clubs? We bought some for Holden. He's not the most athletic, so golf will be a good sport for him. The joys of little boys.

Anonymous said...

he is soo stinking cute!! :)

Unknown said...

That is dang funny! What a cutie.

Marcy M Miller said...

How funny! That picture is priceless! I've never seen teeth come in like that.

cheeriBABY said...

That is so funny! Bauer has all of his teeth but those.

Sarah said...

Oh my! Nice teeth, watch everyone!

Jess said...

Totally!!

Sherwoods said...

That's awesome! Hey, I don't have your phone number. I would love to see you...email me and we can get together!

Kim said...

He should be dracula for halloween! cute, cute

Ashlee said...

That is funny! That is how my little bros teeth came in. Don't worry the rest will come in soon.

Nick and Leila said...

What a cute picture! I can't believe only those teeth came in! Do you have any time to go for a ride on legacy?

Ari Anna Johnson said...

This totally made me laugh! Tell me you will have him be a vampire for halloween!!!!

Camille and Paul said...

Ha Ha! This exact same thing happened with my cousin's baby who had FIREY RED HAIR at the time. SO hey, it could be worse right?? And he would make a VERY cute vampire.

Shalie said...

HAHAHA! That is too funny. I saw that picture and I started laughing out loud :) He is too cute. He should be a vampire for halloween!

Stueller said...

Hey :) Try Haylee Bean Photography... She is so cute and does a great job and offers the CD... Her address is http://hayleebeanphotography.squarespace.com/

The Wood Family said...

That is the funniest thing ever! I love it! Just in time for Halloween...

The Huntsman Hotties said...

He is so cute! Call me and Kyle and lets go do dinner and a movie some time!

The Brown Family said...

I love it he is so cute! I think kid's teeth are so funny!

Erica said...

Suz- I hadn't visited your blog in awhile. I love the vampire teeth! That is so funny. Your mom tells me this kid is super easy going, that's so nice! I can't believe how much Easton looks like Sophie. Does anyone else think that? I think they look like they are more like siblings than cousins. Cute boys and cute blog!

Carolyn Hanson said...

That is so funny!