So I have been slacking on this one. Easton started school on the 2nd. I can't believe I have a kid old enough to go to school. I swear he just turned 1. He has done pretty good at school. I was a little worried 'cause my kid is full of beans. He is a sassy, rambunctious little boy. Don't get me wrong I love him very much but he can be trouble. So the teacher said that he has had a few incidences but he is getting better. I am not sure what she means by incidences but I am sure that it consists of him say, grrrrrr, I am so sick of it! That is his favorite line. He goes to school like a half a block from our house which is great!
11 years ago

7 comments:
Your boys are so cute! Kad edid preschool last year, this year I can't find one that isn't under 150.00 a month! For two days a week, there's no way I'm forking out that money. Anyways, Easton looks excited about school, that is so fun. The golfing looked like it was fun too, you never know, you guys just may have created the next Tiger Woods!
How fun!They are darling boys! Boys are so rambunctious! He does look like he's full of it :D
Sounds like our boys are similar. Trey can be trouble too. And he is always growling at people. It's a good thing kids are so dang cute!
School??!! How exciting! That is so cute! Is his arm okay? It was so great to see you the other day, we definately need to get together again!
Hey Suz-
Talk about cute boys! Sass just makes them cuter...although I am sure that is easy for me to say :) I am doing well. Live in Arkansas..for now anyway, and have a little girl on the way. How are you? I am glad you found me. Keep in touch.
You have some cute boys there! Its crazy how fast they grow.
Wow! school already!? You boys are handsome! Love the pics of them wrestling! Soo cute! Boys will be boys!
Post a Comment