Monday, October 6, 2008

Look Who is 1!

My little Monkey is 1! I can't believe it! This year has flown by. It is kind of bitter sweet. I love that he is getting so big and is learning so many things, but I hate that he is not my little baby anymore! Can they just stay little forever? Anyway, Happy Birthday DB! We love you!






16 comments:

Jennie said...

Yeah for Gabe! He is such a little cutie. Happy Number 1 !

Jenny said...

Super,super SUPER cute;)

Shalie said...

How fun! Happy birthday Gabe.

Anderson Avenue said...

It is crazy how this year has flown. I think I feel exactly how you do. It goes by too fast. Happy birthday Gabe!

Kim said...

Turning 1 is always a fun milestone! I think the older the kids get the funner life becomes. You're such a great mom! Gabe couldn't get any cuter. Happy BIrthday!!

Erica said...

No! He can't be one! That means my baby is about to turn one. It seems like just barely that they were newborns when we sat by each other in R.S. Happy Birthday Gabe! If you want a baby, I guess you'll have to have another one Suz... J/K

Jess said...

Happy Bday Gabe!! We love you!!!

Marcy M Miller said...

I know how you feel, I hate to see my baby getting bigger, it makes me want to cry. But Happy Birthday Gabe!

cheeriBABY said...

Happy birthday to little Gabe!! I can't believe he is 1 already. Holy cow. Cute pictures!

The Huntsman Hotties said...

He is so cute! Tell the little guy Happy Birthday from his buddy Kayson!!

The Briggs said...

Hey, sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you! We sold our condo and are looking to buy a home now!
I can't believe our babies are 1!!! Or mine will be on Tues. It goes so fast!
How are you?

the rutledge's- said...

Suz- he is a handsome little boy! It is crazy how fast time goes by.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! I love the first birthday. So much fun! By the way, I'm going private so leave me a message with your e-mail and I'll send you an invite!

Drew and Jenny said...

What a big boy! He is so cute and I'm sad Kade isn't there to play with him!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

happy birthday do Gabe!! Just wanted to check in and let you know I have felt so lost without internet but I was thinking about ya and we are here now so lets get together for lunch sometime soon when you are in logan.

miss our chats but hopefully it won't be to much longer!!!

We have a new number now so call me if you get a chance
208-852-4079

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Oh and about an earlier post if it makes you feel better as a mom hunter has done that 3 times now and his dr says it is normal and the dentist says it is actually a good thing cuz it receides that little atachement thing. Don't know if they are just trying to make me feel better but thought I might pass on the feel beter info.........