Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Michael Phelps

So the other day Easton had been in the bath tub FOREVER! I went in and told him he was my little fishy and this was his reply. "I am not a fishy . I am Michael Phelps!" I laughed so hard! He loves to wear his "super hero goggles" and go "under sea." He is so funny because he always talks about the "Olympics, far far away in China." He loved the Olympics and was so sad when they were over.

Write after I took this pic of Gaber he face planted out of the tub and spit his lip. Ya know the thing that attaches your lip to your gums. I didn't think it was that bad until the next day when one of my friends who is a nurse looked at it. She told me he should have gotten stitches. I am such a bad mom! I tried to get him into the dr. today but the dr. is out of town and they are all booked up. What to do? What to do?

14 comments:

Jennie said...

my favorite is him running around the room over and over and over calling himself Micheal Phelps. He's so funny

Nick and Leila said...

I always use superglue when I can't get in to get stitches! I can do stitches if you want but I don't know if you want me to.

Kim said...

we were sad when the olympics were over too. Maybe you have a future olympian...probably a biker though, huh? Poor Gabe, hope he's doing better. miss you guys

Missy Ann said...

You know, the DVD of the Olympics came out this week and they have special one all on Micheal Phelps. *Could be a great Christmas gift.*

As for your baby, you know you aren't a bad mom and it's not possible for you! Don't even start! It's just horrible how these sweet little loves get so banged up all the time, but the Lord gives them the ability to bounce back faster than adults.

We've had teeth through the lips a time or two in our home and we've had those "probably needed stitches" moments, but all in all the kids recover and that's the main thing.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

LOVE the goggles!!! They are such cuties! I hope gabe is doing okay too.

Unknown said...

You are not a bad mom sometimes its hard to know what to do. They are so cute and that is dang funny he liked the olympics that much and knows who Michael Phelps is!

Shalie said...

That is so cute. Too bad about Gabe though, OUCH! Is Easton going to be Michael Phelps for halloween?

Kelli said...

Suz,

I can't believe you found me!! How are you doing? You have grown up so much and your boys are so dang cute!! Remember when I use to babysit you? Wow!! time flies. Hope all is well and keep in touch!!

cheeriBABY said...

Oh poor Gabe. Your not a bad mom. Things happen. That is to funny about Easton. I remember during the Olympics we had gone to the park and Lybbi was playing with one of those toy steering wheels. She said mom hurry hop on. I hopped on the stairs and said where are we going. She told me we were going to China for the olympics. Its cool what kids pick up on.

Marcy M Miller said...

Your boys are so dang cute. I hope Gabe's lip starts feeling better. Nice thing about mouth wounds, they heal super fast.

allison wright said...

your boys are so cute. that is such a funny story of easton. i would have thought he would run around calling himself some baseball player. is gabe ok?

Jenny said...

Goggles are a good idea for the tub! That might save me some drama with Holden.

Cassie said...

I just wanted to drop in and say hi! Your family is adorable! I have 2 boys also, aren't they so much fun!? You're still so dang cute! You always were! Hope all is well!

The Mathews Family said...

Charlie always says he's Michael Phelps too :) Dillon once split his lip really bad and we were in Mexico. There was no way I was taking him to some clinic there! James ended up super gluing it. It scarred pretty bad anyway. Poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better now.