Tuesday, October 14, 2008

seriously

So I promise I will post pics of Gabe's birthday. I have been meaning to do it but I have been sick. Dang cold! My head is pounding, my throat is burning, my ears are itching and I have been sleeping all day (thanks Michele for taking care of the kids). To sum it all up I feel like CRAP! So this is about all I can muster to write. Thanks for your patience.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Sick? Are you pregnant?! :-) Um.. lets play soon. Call me

Jennie said...

sorry you're so sick! i wondered why i hadn't heard from you in a couple days. Feel better!! That's nice that you have a friend that will take your kids off your hands for a little while.

Rapp Family said...

Sorry you're sick. It's hard being a mom and being sick b/c you rarely get a break to try to get better. I'm glad you have a friend to help you out. I already added you on our friend list =), so of course you can add our link. I noticed Hollie's blog, but I'm curious about Wendi and Jason. My sisters who knew them best would love to hear what they are up to. Do they have a blog?

Shalie said...

That is no fun. Our whole family is sick too, and its getting annoying! I'm excited to see the pics when you get feeling better.

Jess said...

I am so sorry you are sick! What can I do??

Emily + Eric said...

'Tis the season. Sickness is #1 on my very long list of why I don't like winter! Feel better!

We started the blog back up!
www.stauffyfam.blogspot.com