Thursday, October 16, 2008

the test is in

I woke up this morning and felt worse then I did yesterday, so i broke down and went to the doctor. It isn't that I don't like to go to the doctor, it's just that I think I can get over it myself. Well not this time. It is official, I have strep. When the doctor saw the test he said it was "very" positive. I guess that means it is bad! That isn't the worst of it. I am scheduled to go under the knife on the 14th of November to have my golf ball sized tonsils removed. I heard it hurts like hell. Great! (notice the sarcasm) .

7 comments:

Kim said...

oh man! you poor thing. wish i was closer to make you some chicken noodle soup. I hope your surgery goes well, just think...you can eat all the ice cream you ever dreamed of!

Amy said...

Well thats crummy!

Anonymous said...

OH SUZ!! I'm sorry!! That is horrible.. but I guess that will be good to have them removed. But you have to wait a month to do it? I hope you feel better!! :( love you!

Ashlee said...

I had mine out when I was in second grade. And you are right its not going to be fun. But I have only had a handful of sore throats since then. Good luck

cheeriBABY said...

Oh Suz, You poor thing. I wish I was there to help with the kids. Hope you get to feeling better.

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Suz you will be just great I had mine out and it was a piece of cake and no problem to this day.

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Sorry about being sick!!! Get feeling better! Wish I were closer, I would take the kids for ya for a few!