Tuesday, December 16, 2008

'Tis the Season

I LOVE this time of year! I love the smells, the parties, the presents, and the best part is that Easton gets Santa this year! It has been so fun to have him really understand that Santa is coming to bring him presents and that he has to be good to get them. It is also good for me because I can use it as leverage. :) We took the boys to sit on Santa's lap and Easton really SAT on his lap. This is a first, he has been terrified of him. Of course we couldn't get him to smile. He told him that he wanted a speed racer track, which surprised me. I didn't think he was going to talk at all. As you can see from the pic Gabe did not sit on Santa's lap. He wanted nothing to do with him. I can't say as if I blame him. This Santa was a little creepy.

Easton and Santa

Our Christmas tree!

All the fun Christmas cards! Thanks everyone!

Easton loves this nativity. I told him the story with it and he has fun playing with it.


Easton and I made a ginger bread house. The cady didn't last very long. I think it was all picked off by the end of the day.

Just a cute pic of my little helper. He loves to climb in the frigde. Whenever it is open he crawls over as fast as he can so he can climb.




15 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun pictures! I swear most of those santas are creepy!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas :)

Kim said...

What a fun time of year. Your tree is gorgeous! 9 Days until Santa..have fun!!!

jason0702 said...

i cant believe that it has been a year since i was there last!! wow!! your babies are so cute!! i know how gabers feels about the fridge- i sometimes wish i could do the same thing. your package from japan should arrive at hollie's in a few days. DONT OPEN IT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! looking forward to skyping again soon!!

love from tokyo-
uncle riley

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

That santa is a little creepy, but I loved the picture!!! You're tree is GORGEOUS! Get over and help me with mine!

Anderson Avenue said...

I love this time of year too. Your boys are so cute! They are fun ages for Christmas! Yes, our Santa was pretty creepy too!

Shalie said...

CUTE! I love Christmas, you got lots of Christmas cards! Your house is decorated so cute. Have a merry christmas!

Jennie said...

I LOVE IT TOO!!! and i love that brooklyn totally gets santa and christmas. I feel like we went overboard on presents this year even though we have absolutley NO cash flow. your tree is gorgeous!!
We need to get together for a pre or post christmas party!! you in?

Jess said...

Your decorations look great!

The Wood Family said...

I need to be more creative like you!! It looks like you are enjoying your holiday season!...

Jenn said...

Christmas is so fun. I especially agree with the way it smells! I love those cinnamon pine cones. I love the way you did your cards that is a great way to have them all out!

Jenny said...

That Santa was creepy. Was he wearing make-up or something?

I still haven't sent my cards, or even made them. So don't be offended, they may still make it before Christmas.

Reena Bostock said...

Your Christmas tree is absolutely beautiful Suz! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

The Brown Family said...

What some cute pictures. Your boys are adorable. I loved your christmas card! Hope you guys have a good christmas.

Betsey said...

I love the pics! Have a Merry Christmas!

Betsey said...

I love the pics! Have a Merry Christmas!