Sunday, January 4, 2009

Church

Our church has moved to 1 and i HATE it. I am going to be inactive for this year, ok I am kidding. Anyway, today Easton got to go to Sunbeams for the very first time. I still can't get over the fact that I have a child old enough to go to Primary. This year there theme is about Eternal families. So today they were talking about when they come to Earth they go through the veil and forget what it was like up in heaven. The sharing time teacher asked the kids what they had forgotten when they came to Earth. She turned to Easton and asked him, his reply, "My race car!"

9 comments:

Tandy Family said...

It was more specifically, his speedracer car, and that also happened to be the item he wanted to pack in his suitcase for his pretend vacation!! It was so cute, he is definitely not the shy kid in class!!

The Jones Family said...

Trisha started a blog! My blog is josh-trisha.blogspot.com

The Burninghams said...

Dito!! We now have 1:00 church and I am now a sunbeam teacher. Let's start our own church for the year. I will teach the lessons from my sunbeam manual :)

Emily + Eric said...

Dang! I knew I forgot something...Maybe my race car is with Easton's.

Wnat a cutie!

Emily + Eric said...

Of course I meant "what" a cutie. Just checking to see if you're paying attention!

Kim said...

he's hilarious. Sounds like he has a one track mind with all the race car stuff...a true boy, huh? Looks like you all had a great christmas!

Anderson Avenue said...

We have 1-4 church too. Not fun with two kids! I think we will go on independent study for the year!

Sarah said...

I love it. The things they say!

AP said...

Kids are the best! Dylan (my 5 year-old) told his primary teacher he wanted to give baby Jesus a sippy cup for Christmas.