Monday, January 5, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

This morning I wake up at like 1 am to a little boy in bed with us. He loves to come in and sleep between us sometiems (thank goodness for king beds) so I didn't think anything of it. Well not 5 minuets later I heard a interesting noise and realized he was throwing up in our bed! Yuck! I immediately sat up and grabbed him. When I new it was safe, so he wouldn't puke on the carpet I ran him to the bathroom.The poor little guy hasn't moved from the couch all day and he can't keep anything down, not even water. He said to me, "Mom I'm sick. I need to go to the Dr. " I told him the dr. couldn't make this better. So he said he needed his steam. He had bronchitis over Christmas and we had to give him breathing treatments to make him breath better. I thought it was so cute that he knew when he was sick that going to the dr. and getting his treatments were supposed to make him feel better. Not this time bud. Sorry.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh that sucks at any age. But I will say I would rather it be me than one of my kids, even thought I HATE throwing up! Hope it is only the 24 flu bug.

The Briggs said...

Nothing worse than puke!!! I had a pukey one last night! There is nothing worse than that smell:(

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Suz I am so sorry that is no fun! I totally understand where you little guy is coming from and his breathing treatments. When I was little I had to go to the hospital to get breathing treatments when I got sick I have asthma, does he have asthma? I still have asthma now but 100 percent better than when I was little. I hope he gets feeling better. Its good to see how you are doing, I love your pictures!

Shalie said...

Oh poor kid. I son does the same thing and sometimes sneaks into bed with us, we need a king though!! That is a cute story about church, yeah 1 o'clock is no fun, messes with nap times that's for sure. Well I hope your son feels better soon.