Well he's walkin'. Mr. Gaber has been walking for about a month now. I know I am slow at getting around to blogging about it, there has just been so much going on.
He doesn't love to wear shoes. They usually are off with in the first 5 minuets of them being on. I think today was the first day he tried to walk in them. It took him a while to get used to them but I think he finally got the hang of it. He is so much fun! He is so happy and has such a fun personality. He loves to jabber, and uses his hands while he talks. He thinks you know exactly what he is saying. Right now he isn't a great sleeper. He will go down around 8 pm and wake up at like 9 and think he needs to be up for 2 more hours. He doesn't want to go to bed which is soooo hard. Sometimes I just stick him in his crib with books so he can entertain himself until he falls asleep. Will it ever end?
Easton is so smart. He loves to play the Wii and can turn it on, make sure it is on the right channel, Load his game, switch games and can switch to the nun chuck, all by himself. I don't even know how to do the nun chuck. He also loves to play the computer. I will get him on the Nick jr. website, PBS kids website or playhouse Disney and he knows how to navigate through them with out any help. He is getting so much easier. I can finally somewhat reason with him and he comprehends things better, which makes it easier to get to him to understand why he needs to do something, etc. He says and does some of the funniest things. (picture below for example) He has a lot of energy and loves to play fight with his dad. Gabe is finally starting to get in on the action. One thing that is hard is that he isn't very nice to his brother. I am sure it will get better with time but it makes my life hard. I usually keep them separated. Gabe usually hangs out with me and Easton is usually doing his own thing. I know that sounds bad but it is the only way I can get stuff done during the day. It is getting a little better though. They do like to race there trucks together, but Easton doesn't get that Gabe doesn't understand things and that makes Easton so frustrated. In due time I guess.
Easton is so smart. He loves to play the Wii and can turn it on, make sure it is on the right channel, Load his game, switch games and can switch to the nun chuck, all by himself. I don't even know how to do the nun chuck. He also loves to play the computer. I will get him on the Nick jr. website, PBS kids website or playhouse Disney and he knows how to navigate through them with out any help. He is getting so much easier. I can finally somewhat reason with him and he comprehends things better, which makes it easier to get to him to understand why he needs to do something, etc. He says and does some of the funniest things. (picture below for example) He has a lot of energy and loves to play fight with his dad. Gabe is finally starting to get in on the action. One thing that is hard is that he isn't very nice to his brother. I am sure it will get better with time but it makes my life hard. I usually keep them separated. Gabe usually hangs out with me and Easton is usually doing his own thing. I know that sounds bad but it is the only way I can get stuff done during the day. It is getting a little better though. They do like to race there trucks together, but Easton doesn't get that Gabe doesn't understand things and that makes Easton so frustrated. In due time I guess.
Flexin' his BIG muscles.








9 comments:
OH Suz, Your boys are just the cutest! I too am a little freaked out that I have a kid that goes to Sunbeams. It makes me a little sad. Oh well!! Tell Zac we said Hi!
My kids are the same way with the wii and it amazes me! Your kids are to cute!
Give them a little time and they will be inseperable....at least until they have friends over and then they pretend that they are too cool for their brother. :) Boys are sooo fun!
How cute. And congrats Gabe for walking, way to go. Your boys are adorable, and they both seem to be very smart!
Cute pics!
Gabe is getting so big!! Avrie's just barely getting the walking thing down.
Hallee gets frustrated with Blyss, because she doesn't fully understand, and my girls fight over toys so bad!!! Your boys are so cute, you just have to laugh at the stuff they do.
Your boys are soo funny! How fun to have him walking!!! Love the haircuting picture!
Loving the pictures of your boys they are cute!
Post a Comment