Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Easton's quote of the day

We just got a new gym membership to the South Davis Rec center and I LOVE it. They have an indoor track, 2 pools, one with a BIG slide, an ice rink, etc. It is great fun, I decided to go to the gym at like 5:30 tonight. We were driving around the parking lot looking for a dang place to park. After driving around for what seemed like ages I said:

ME: It is butt crowded here!
Easton: Ya and there are little butts and big butts

I just busted up laughing.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

No medium butts?

AP said...

I like big butts and I cannot lie...

Shalie said...

ha ha! That is really cute :) Your son says the cutest stuff.

Jennie said...

love it!! nice easton real nice

Anderson Avenue said...

Oh my! He is so funny! I need to go to the gym, mine would be one of the big butts!

Rapp Family said...

That is hilarious! I love the unexpected things that come out of their mouths. It makes parenting so exciting and entertaining. Thanks for the Christmas card. The family picture was BEAUTIFUL!!

the rutledge's- said...

Crazy the stuff they come up with isn't it. Classic.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

SOOO FUNNY!!!! YOur son is hilarious!