Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Easton Birthday

We had a lot of fun on Easton's birthday and he got so much fun stuff. He was so cute because he was so excited to be 4. Zac went into work later so he could get up with Easton and open his presents. I think his favorite thing was his money that Zac's dad and my parents gave him. He is saving up for a big boy bike. I made him a cake and then let him play in it. I had an a better reason for letting him play in it, so I wouldn't eat it.

Zac's mom came for the weekend and we were supposed to go to Chuck E Cheese with Hollie and Dennis, Jennie and Tyson and there kids. We didn't end up going because it was super crowded and we would have had some unhappy campers waiting in line to get it. So we ended up going to Iggy's. They came and sang to him and we ate his Walle cake, he was in heaven. Monday we went to Chuck E Cheese with my cousin Justin and Ghislane, there kids, and my good friend Michele. It was so fun! I think I had more fun winning tickets than the kids did.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh he is so cute!! and getting so big!! :) I can't believe it!

--Wende

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh he is so cute!! and getting so big!! :) I can't believe it!

--Wende