Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Easton's 4!

Happy Birthday Bug! I can't believe I have a 4 year old! I look back when I had him and can't believe it! He was 5 lbs 10oz and 18 inches. Labor was easy, because he was so dang little. But, I would be in labor over being pregnant any day. I had him in the middle of our last semester at USU. I was a full time student and I worked part-time. Zac had like 20 something credits and worked full-time. I can't believe I wasn't the least bit worried about having a baby in the middle of a very important semester, but I wasn't. I was back to school within a week of having him. Mine and Zac's schedules were opposite enough that we could just switch off with him. We did have 2 classes that interfered and I just took him with me to class. He was such a good baby, he didn't make a sound. I am glad to say that I did graduate on time! I can't believe I did it and that it was no big deal. I know we had a lot of help from above.





1st b-day with Liv and Soph (Nate & Sannette's kids)

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

21 comments:

Reena Bostock said...

He is so Handsome! I can't believe you have a 4 year old either. Time flies doesn't it? You did good though he looks like such a good, sweet boy. Hope he has a wonderful birthday.

Unknown said...

He is gonna be a little heart breaker! What a doll! TIme goes by way to fast.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON!! HE IS SOOOO CUTE!! i MISS YOU HIM AND YOU GUYS! lOVE YOU! :)

Joanie said...

Wow, what a good looking kid! You better watch him when he gets older.

Jess said...

I love the pics. The one of him in the Huggies box looks like Gabe!

Marcy M Miller said...

Happy Birthday Easton. I can't believe how time flies.

Jennie said...

I can't believe he was that teeny! He was so cute when he was chubby! Happy Birthday bud.

Chani Pratt said...

Suz,
You have such cute boys. I can't believe a 4 year old. He is too cute. How fun!

Krista said...

What a cutie! He's going to be breaking hearts left and right. Happy Bday! Time flies, right!?

The Burninghams said...

No way! No really No way!

Shalie said...

Happy Birthday! He is such a cute little kid. 5 lbs?! That is so tiny, he is so cute, 4 is a REALLY fun age, you'll love it!

Shelly Traveller said...

Oh the days back on Bridger Dr. before kids good times! I love his new pictures, what a little GQ

Anderson Avenue said...

Happy birthday to Easton! That is nice that you could take him to class with you! He must have been a little angel. He is very handsome!

Jenn said...

Hey Suz! I am stalking your blog...hope that is okay. Your kids are so cute. What a handsome 4 year old Easton is. I hope he had some fun birthday celebrations. I miss running into you at Target! It has been a while.
Jenn Phipps
phipps4blog.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I know they grow up TOO fast! Lucas will be 4 this week, crazy!

Kim said...

will someone please put that kid on the front of a magazine! He is so adorable. Happy 4th Easton

heidi and tom said...

WHAT a cutie!!!!

THE PETERSEN FAMILY said...

Hey!
I love the 4 yr old picts! Who or where did you have them done? Ella turns 4 in April and already I am thinking about her picts! Anyway, cute blogs, cute kids. You are a great mom I can tell!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how dang cute he looks!!! who is the photographer? miss you!

THE PETERSEN FAMILY said...

Thanks for the photographers name. Yes, I would love her contact info since I do live in Utah county! E-mail me at
petersen.missy@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Easton is soo handsome! I can't believe how little he was when he was born! I would love to have my next baby a tad smaller than my first weighing in at 9 1/2 lbs! WOWCH!!!
Love the picture of your son in the toilet! hahaha! Kids crack me up!