Gabe LOVES to play in the toilet. I can't seem to keep him out of them. He has figured out how to flip the lid and play. He thinks it is so funny when I go to get him he just turns around an swishes some more. I have gotten to the point that I have to shut the doors to the bathrooms but Easton forgets to shut the door when he is done. So Zac went to get Gabe out of the bathroom and this is what he found.
You have to know. I have a picture of me at about the same age, standing in the toilet.
11 years ago

8 comments:
Ha I love it!! What a little cutie. Hopefully Easton flushed after he went potty. That is so funny, neither of my kids ever got that involved with the toilet. So funny.
You were just telling me that he likes splashing in the toilet. That is so funny!
That is funny, my little boy loved the toilet and would stand in it, Justin did the same thing, so it must be genetic!
Oh too cute! Sounds like Kason. I am glad he hasn't figured out how to lift the lid yet!
Oh wow, I'm not gonna lie, that's disgusting!! Pretty dang cute and funny though. Hey and referring to your last post, Doug thought turning 27 was really old too! What is it with that number?
TOO funny!
Oh my goodness, that is hilarious. You definitely have some spunky little boys Suz. Oh, and happy belated birthday, hope it was a wonderful day, I felt the same way when I turned 27, just kind of old!
Avrie loves the toilet too! That picture is great. I love your haircut-at least it looks shorter in your birthday picture! Cute, cute!
Post a Comment