So I just WON tickets to Rascal Flatts tomorrow night! I am so freaking excited! So here's the story. I was folding laundry and listening to the radio and the DJ was like "My Wish" is for you to win these tickets. Like 10 minuets later I am still folding laundry and they had the bull tones. That means to call to win. So I was like what the hell, I might as well try. So I called and got a busy signal so I hung up and tried again. I did this a few more times, as I am putting away laundry and about the 4 or 5th time I get through. It is ringing and ringing. I was like did I dial the right number. I had to check to make sure. Low and behold, the DJ answers and tells me I am caller 13! I freaked out! He asked me my name and where I am from and I am still freaking out. I can barely talk. Then he plays me this crazy Irish rendition of My Wish. If I hadn't heard him tell the answer earlier I would have never gotten it. I told him what it was and he told me I had WON!
There is more to this though. My friend Monique had an extra ticket and I told her I wanted it! She said she would put my name on it. Well I got to thinking that I was being selfish for spending Zac's hard earned money on a concert that only I was going to. Especially when we are headed to St. George next weekend. I would rather spend the mula at TJ Max and More! So yesterday I called Mo and told her I couldn't take the ticket. I was sad but I knew it was for the better. So needless to say, I am SUPER stoked! Rascal Flatts and Jessica Simpson here I come!!!!

11 years ago

13 comments:
I can't believe you won! I never win anything!!! I'm so jealous you're going!! Are you going with Zac? Let me know how it goes!!
You lucky girl-how exciting! I love them both. Cant wait to see pictures :)
I am so jealous! I NEVER win. If for some crazy reason Zac doesn't want to go...count me in!
Yeah, I'm so excited for you! I'm glad it all worked out in the end and you do get to go. The only thing that sucks is that your seats will most likely be way better than mine and I'm paying for mine. Oh well! We are going to dinner at CPK before the concert so let me know if you want to come with us. Is Zac going with you?
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you, that's the best feeling, winning! Congrats!
Hey, I found your blog on Jessica's and thought I'd stop by! Congrats on winning, that's crazy. I used to always try and win on kbull! I love your blog, your family is so beautiful! Thanks for coming to see us, you and Zac need to come pick up your shirts. Have fun at the concert.
That is so neat. What a lucky laundry day!! Hope you have a wonderful time at the concert, tell us all how it goes, 'cause you know we're all very jealous!
Suz, AWESOME! I love them both and I am so jelous! Way to go girl. I hope you had/have a great time!
Oh I am so jealous! That would be an awesome concert! And I am with you on the spending money at TJ Maxx. I just spent a ton there while we were there. It is my favorite!
I'm so jealous! I hope you had fun!
Lucky Girl! Have Fun!!!
ok, jealous!! How was it? now you have to post again telling us all about it and make us jealous all over again!
that is soo exciting! I have listend to the radio to while cleaning around the house, maybe I should try and see if I have your luck!
LOVE RASCAL FLATTS! soo happy for ya! And to think you gave up your ticket and then to win all this!
Post a Comment