Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rascal Flatts

K so I have been a super slacker. My camera battery died, we have all had the flu and so that is my excuse for not blogging for 2 1/2 weeks. Plus I just haven't felt like it.
Anyway, Rascal Flatts was a blast! I decided to take Zac with me. He was surprised when I asked him to come because he thought that I was going to take one of my friends. I think Zac's sister Hollie would have perfered that I take her. Sorry Hol. Zac and I had fun! We went to dinner at McGrath's fish house and it was so yummy! I love it there but I had to convice Zac to come with me. He doesn't love fish and he is affraid that whatever he orders it is going to taste like fish. He ended up eating a burger and liking it.

Then we went over to the concert and we had lower bowl seats. They were really great! A lot better than the nose bleeds we had last year. Jessica Simpson opened, she looked smokin' hot! Whoever said she was fat must have been on something, because she looked great! She has killer legs. I really like her but I don't love her music. She sang ok, she forgot the lyrics to her own song but hey whatever.
Thats the best smile I could get out of him! He wasn't to stoked about having his picture taken


Jessica

9 comments:

Anderson Avenue said...

Oh I am so jealous!

Shalie said...

How fun. I used to work at McGrath's, it is a really good place! That was nice of you to take your hubby. I'm glad you had such a fun time, I'm jealous. Hope you're feeling better.

Five Green Penguins said...

The pic of you and Zach is so funny... I can't just hear him.. "Suz! no pic's...My hell.."...haha... looks like a lot of fun. Funny Jessica Simpson forgot her lyrics... I guess that is happening to her a lot. Looks like fun!! :)

Jess said...

I am glad you finally updated!

The Burninghams said...

Haha I can't believe Jessica forgot the words to her own song. poor girl. Glad to hear she is not looking chunky. I saw some really bad pics of her. BTW yes all good things come out of Logan. :)

Reena Bostock said...

I love the picture of you and your man. He smiles a lot like my husband (not at all)! Glad to see you had a good time.

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Good to see you had such a good time! And thanks for letting me know my flowers will live!!!! Let me know when you come to town I would love to see you.

Lindy Phippen Smith said...

Suz,
I just started a blog and added you to my list. Hope that's okay?

Camille and Paul said...

WOah!!!! How fun! I have always wanted to win something off the radio. I bet the show was awesome! That is so funny about Jessica forgetting her own lyrics! Call me!