My dad is in the House of Representatives and stayed with us during the session. We always love to have poppy stay with us, especially when we get the perks of being a rep. We got to go to the Thanksgiving point Dinosaur Museum and the Discovery Gateway free. It is so fun because you get the VIP treatment. They feed you amazing food and you get to be there with only the other representative's families so it isn't that crowed. My mom invited me to some of the other fun things they did but I couldn't find a baby sitter. Maybe next year. The boys loved having Gramma Gramma come and stay some of the time too. Thanks mom for all your help. I had fun swimming with you. I miss it! Here are some pics of the Gateway. I forgot to take pics at the dinosaur museum but the kids loved it. There favorite part of the gateway was of course the water. They were soaked by the time we left.




11 years ago

11 comments:
Cute pics.I can't believe how big your kids are!
My uncle Brent Wallis is a state rep as well. My cousin did a post about the Thanksgiving Point thing a few weeks ago. Looks like it was fun. Not fun enough to join the governing body though.
Super fun. I've been wanting to take Wyatt to the dinosaur museum. Easton was so cute in Primary this week. Way impressed with his gospel knowledge. Good job Suz. Travis like hanging out with out guys, which is rare for him...
So fun! Wish we were there with you guys! You look beautiful as always suz!
My kids love the dinasaur museum!!! You seriously have the cutest kids!! We should try to get together sometime.
What a fun trip, I didn't know your dad was in the house of rep's, that pretty neat.
I'm pretty sure I have the cutest nephews in all America!! :)
So not fair...you are so photogenic! Your family is so cute and I love reading your posts. Take care!
fun fun ... we should get together sometime
Your family is so cute! Please tell your parents hello for me. (This is Jana Hoyal by the way)
What a fun day for all of you! GOtta love all the cool perks of being the daughter of a State Rep! :)
Post a Comment