WARNING LOTS OF PICTURES
I know I have been really bad at updating. I am having a hard time wanting to blog lately. I LOVE to look at everyone else's, I just hate updating mine. Anyway, we had a super fun Easter this year! We dyed eggs about a week before. Don't mind my boys in there undies. I made them strip so they wouldn't ruin there clothes with the dye. They loved doing it and Gabe loved sticking his fingers in the dye. Yep, there were an interesting color when we were done.
On Saturday the 11th we took the boys to an Easter egg hunt put on by some of Zac's clients. Easton wouldn't even get out of Zac's arms and Gabe loved every minute of it! Easton is so afraid of the "Heaster" bunny, as Easton calls him, and the was at the hunt. So the hunt was a no go for him. Then Grammy and Poppy meet us for the day game for the Bee's(thats right the Bee's have started the season. It makes me such a happy girl!). They stayed the night and went with us to church in the morning. Then Nate and Sannette and the kids came over to our house on there way back from Park City. Dennis(Zac's sisters husband) joined us as well because Hollie was in Nebraska (Go Big Red). We had Turkey, stuffing, mashed tatos, homemade rolls(yep I made them) and lots of other yummy things! It was so fun to have our family at our house. I loved it! I want them to come and visit more often. Thanks for everyones help and for coming to hang out with us!












3 comments:
Hey there! You must have just posted this a second ago! Looks like you had lots of fun!
Gotta luv those pics of your boys in there undies dying eggs. Too funny! what cute boys!
cute cute pics. I love the two boys just chillin in their undies(well and diaper.)
Post a Comment