I know there are people out there that are going to disagree with me on this post but that's fine.
My friend Suzy has been at Primary Childrens with her cute baby Knox for a while. Britney donated tickets to the families at Primary's and she didn't feel like she could go so she was so kind and gave them to me. Luckily baby Knox got to go home the next day! Anyway, I couldn't figure out why Britney gave tickets to families at Primary's who have sick kids. Um...who would leave there sick babies to go to a concert. Not I, but hey some people probably did. Anyway, Suz gave me 5 tickets and I took 4 VERY fun friends! Susy, Angela, Tara and Courtney. We went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and then we headed over to the concert. We were 3 rows from the top, luckily we had bonculiers(sp). Anyway, the Pussy Cat Dolls openend and they were okay, they looked smokin hot. Then it was time for Britney. She started her show with performers just like a circus. They did stunts and all sorts of fun stuff. It was amazed. Then it was time for her to take the stage. I was SUPER excited. I used to be a big fan but not as much anymore. She's crazy. Needless to say, I was disappointed. She only really sang one song. The rest were pre recorded. She just pranced around the stage in hardly anything. Don't get me wrong she put on a great show, and she has a great body for having 2 kids but I wanted to hear her sing. Isn't that why you go to concert? We made the best of it and we had a BLAST shaking it. Maybe if we would have been really close it would have been better but I don't think I will ever go to one of her concerts again. Her music sounds better on my Ipod.
11 years ago






Dinner. 
10 comments:
How fun! Excusses for girls nights are always well appreciated.
I don't think it matters what or who you see when your with the ones you love. What would we do with out friends?!
You look like you had a great time. Good company always makes things fun.
This just made me think about how much I need a girls night out. Even if Britney was not great you guys looked like you had a great time.
Love your sweet face! Takes me back to navoo days even though i hated that place. It's nice to know you were always so nice and sweet. thank you!
I'm glad you guys had fun!
Looks like a lot of fun! I heard a lot of people say that Britney wasn't that good in concert.. but oh well as long as you had fun right!?!
I wish I would have known you would be there--I would have come and said hi! Me and my friend Sarah got free tickets, too. Not my favorite show, but a good girl's night out, right?
Looks like had a great time. I've never really like Britney, but that's just me, however I'm sorry it wasn't what you wanted it to be, that sucks.
Yeah, Brittany...not so much! But looks like you had fun no matter what!
Hmmm that is interesting! I went to one of her concerts in high school and she sang and danced...I don't think it was pre recorded, but I am not surprised she is doing that now. I am glad you got to have some fun!
Post a Comment