Friday, May 1, 2009

see ya!











Vegas, Angel's game and Disneyland here we come!

Zac's mom lives in Vegas so we are going to spend a few days there. Zac and I are going to stay on the strip Sunday night and Monday night. Then we are headed out to Disneyland on Tuesday! We are going to see an Angel's game on Wednesday night. I am so excited! They are my favorite team because a lot of the guys we have watched play for the Bee's now play for them. Then we are headed back to Vegas Friday and we will spend the rest of the weekend there! Hope you all have a great week! I know I will!

8 comments:

Chani Pratt said...

Ohh, sounds like a blast. Have fun girl!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Sounds fun!!!!

Five Green Penguins said...

I want to come!! Have fun! I'm sure it will be great!! :)

Reena Bostock said...

Jealous...I love Sin City! Have a great time.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SOUND AMAZING! So jealous and I was crying that you went to the Britney concert! That has always been a dream of mine. I guess I'll just have to live through your photos! Loved it! Glad you guys had a great time!

Shalie said...

WOW, have a great time! We went to a Mariner's game and they were playing the Angel's... can't remember who won, but it was really fun to go to!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

We are so silly huh! How was your trip?

Heather said...

Such a cute fam! Your boys are darling.We can't wait to take our girl to Disneyland for the first time, it will be so magical...well atleast I hope!I hope you guys had fun.