Sorry it has taken me so long to post this. I have no excuses. Anyway, here it is.
Zac and I stayed on the strip and went to the show Le Rev. It was AMAZING. I love Vegas shows. The people in them are unreal. They have amazing bodies and as Zac calls them specimens. Because they are in such great shape. We also got messages and did some shopping at the outlets. We stayed up super late. Gambled, I won $90 on the penny slots. I think that is my new favorite entertainment. I also realized that the Vegas night life is not us for sure. I kinda felt out of place. I don't drink, I don't go to clubs, and I don't do the stripper thing. So that leaves us with the penny slots.
Then we went to Cali. It wasn't a bad drive. It only took us 4 hours. We got there checked in to the Grand California. Thanks Hollie and Dennis for letting us use your points. The hotel is right there in the park. It is so so nice and Easton loved his bunk beds. Anyway, we then headed for the beach. We didn't put on our swim suits because it was getting late and kinda chilly.
As you can see that didn't stop us from getting in. I couldn't resist the waves. They were so fun! It was funny because we had to stop at Target and another store and I went in soaking wet. You should have seen the looks I got. I didn't care I had so much fun!.
The next day we went to California Adventure. We had a hard time getting Easton on the rides. It took so serious convincing on Zac's part. Once we convinced him we couldn't get him off. His favorite though was playhouse disney. They have a live show and he loved it. It was up singing and dancing around, jumping up and down. He was in heaven! They had all of his favorite shows in it as well. It was so cute. He loved it so much he went 2x. In the afternoon Gabe feel asleep on me so I walked back to the hotel and put Gabe down. I had to have a nap myself. It was the best!
That night we went to the Angels game. It was so fun! We got to see our favorite players play. I love the Angels because the the Bee's affiliate, so a lot of the players we have watched play here are now playing for the Angels. It was so cool, even though they lost.
The next day we went to Disneyland. Again we had a hard time getting Easton to go on the rides but once he did he loved it. He went on Space Mountain and he still talks about it. "Mom I don't want to go in space again. Okay." He is so funny. Gabe had fun too! There were a lot more rides that where okay for him to go on. Easton's favorite was the train ride around the park. He didn't like Pirates but he had to have a sword and a pirate hat. It was a quick trip we will have to go back and spend more time soon.
Then back to Vegas. It was Zac's Birthday when we got back. He decided he wanted to go golfing. So we found a really nice course for super cheep. We then went to dinner with Hollie and Dennis, Zac's mom and her friends and this AMAZING Mexican food place. I drank the salsa it was so good. (okay not really but I wanted to). Then we headed out to see Mystere. It was so good. Again they had "Specimens." It was a great show! Lots of fun acrobatics. I think we would see every Circ de Solie show if we could. They are so good. Anyway, that pretty much sums it all up. I am ready to go back to the beach already.





















11 years ago

14 comments:
Oh I am so jealous! It has been exactly one year since we went and we are defenetly needing to go back. Glad you had fun.
Looks like you guys had fun. We are thinking of going sometime next year. I hope we are able to. I really want to take Zach. I love that place!
Looks like so much fun. I want to go to the beach so bad. More so than the happiest place on earth! Vacations are always good but I think you need a vacation to recover from the last.
I love Cali! I can't wait to go again..not in out near future..but someday! Disneyland is so fun with the kiddos. Looks like you made some awesome memories!
thanks for posting the pix, it was a great trip. and so fun to share with your cute family. thanks for letting me be a part of it. love you all!
Looks like so much fun! I am jealous!!!
What a fun trip. I am so jealous, I want to go on a vacation someday soon! Glad you had such a wonderful time, the pictures are great!
I love love love that you got in the water! You are so funny. Love Disneyland!
Cute pics!! It makes me excited to go next month!
What a fun trip!! Is this why Zac was sun burned last Sunday???
How fun, I'm super jealous. Love the boys' pirate bandanas. Never been to a real beach, Trav keeps promising to take me. Let me know what days you guys get together this summer, I'd love to join you.
Fun! Fun!
Looks LIke and AWESOME TRIP! I just tagged you on my blog, take a look!
Disneyland is still on our "list of things to do"! Looks like you guys had soo much fun!
I can't believe that you won $90 on the slot machines! GO SUZ!!!
Post a Comment