We went over to the cabin with my Nate, Sannette and the kids a few weekends ago and it was so fun! I took Liv out on the wave runner and we were soooooo cold by the time we came back in, it almost felt like a bad brain freeze. The water is so unseasonably cold because of all the dang rain and the cold weather. So the kids found a little mud hot tub to play in. They had fun driving the their little trucks through it and building mud cakes.









at the end of the day we all felt like this!






14 comments:
HOw are you related to Nate? He used to live by me. Looks like you have been having a fun summer! Cute pictures :D
We hung out with your mom and dad on you beach last weekend ... so fun!
Wow that was like mega posts. Looks fun!
So jealous! Loved your pics and looks like an amazing time. Suz, I can't believe how gorgeous your boys are! I am dying! They are so beautiful! But what do you expect from a beautiful mother!
Looks like little boy Heaven, that's what I thought when I saw Easton in that muddy water. PS. your boys are so handsome, u know that but really...WOW. Hope we get to see you this weekend.Miss u
Fun weekend. I LOVE wave running, one of my favorite summer activities. The mud/water looks gross though, but it looks like your kids enjoyed it!
I cannot believe how big Gabe is! Looks like you've been having a lot of fun!
Wow- you guys have been busy- but looks like fun! I'm sure Bear Lake is nice and warm now.
Your post made me feel a little better....We were supposed to go up this same weekend, but with everything between Addy and my mom had to cancel. Looks like it was fun though, even if a little cold!!
Ha! Ha! I love those pictures at the end! It looks like you had so much fun!
it looks like you just let them play in a mud puddle. fun...
Ohh! Good old' Bear Lake! Love that the boys played in their little "mud hot tub"! So cute!
How fun, I love Bear Lake but it is a bit chilly. We miss you guys! BTW, you look great!
Oh Bear Lake! How fun...I'm totally jealous. I miss our bunco days! Hope all is well with your cute little fam!
Post a Comment