Back in June we had my Webb family reunion. Down in Southern Utah. We went hiking in Zions with Nate, Sannette, Livy, Sophie and Henry and it was so fun! We took the weeping rock trail which is short and steep but we made it up. I had Gabe in the back pack and he wasn't to happy with it. Zac didn't come down until the next day. Anyway, at the bottom of the trail there is a little creek and Gabe was wading in it and the next thing I know he has fallen flat on his face. It was so funny, needless to say he didn't like it. So he got stripped and ran around in his diaper the rest of the day.










3 comments:
Easton in the all green is soo cute!!! I miss my nephews!!!
and I love the one of gabers walking around in sandle's and a diaper and a smile! :)
gabe just chillin naked is such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment