
Well It has been busy. I have been to Boise for my Best Friend Emi's wedding (pics to come) . When I came home I found out that my parents had to put there 9 year old Golden retriever to sleep. She has had really bad athirst in her hips for the last few years and she just couldn't get up anymore. She never lost her personality or her appetite. She just couldn't move. It has been so hard. This dog has been a big part of our family. She has been my parents faithful companion. She loved and adored them. We got her when I was a senior in high school and she has been so fun! She has been an amazing dog! Good tempered, loved kids, loved to have her face in your hands. She danced, and sang or wined when you came to see her. She would let my dog drag her around by her ear. If he didn't like were she was going he would bit her ear and drag her away. She let my kids crawl all over her. I will miss going to my Mom and Dad's house and not stepping over her all the time. Oh Zoey you will be missed. We love you! 

11 years ago

5 comments:
So sorry to hear that, it is always so hard to loose a great member of that family!!! Goldens are the best!!! We had one that lived 16 years and it was so hard to say goodbye
That really just puts tears in my eyes I hate it when dog die they are so much apart of your life!
Sorry to hear of your loss.
So sorry, Suz! She was a beautiful dog. What was your little white dog's name? She was a cutie, too. I hope you guys are doing ok.
I was thinking of the one your mom had a looong time ago. Before Taz.
Post a Comment