Monday, August 31, 2009

Em's Wedding

What a fun weekend I had 2 weeks ago (the 22). Kelly her baby Max and I drove to Boise for Emi's wedding. She got a suite at the hotel we were staying at and it was so fun! We stayed up 'til 1;30 on Friday night. Then on Saturday Kel and I got up and did some shopping. We went back to the hotel around 2 and I was able to spend the rest of the day with Em. After she got her hair and makeup done I drove her to the wedding site. It was this beautiful yard, that had a pond and a barn and they had made it look beautiful. Her mom did all the flowers and WOW they were awesome. I got to help with the flowers and then I got to go be with Em right before the wedding. It was so fun watching her get ready and just being with her. I don't think she knows how much it meant to me to be with her, it made my day. It was exactly how I would have wanted to spend that special day with her. The reception was amazing and we had yummy food and so much fun dancing the night away. Love ya Em. Congrats!
















4 comments:

Shalie said...

Thanks for posting pictures of that, it was fun to see! Congrats to Emi, that is so wonderful for her. How fun for you to get to help her out with the wedding and getting ready! Glad you had such a great weekend :)

Anderson Avenue said...

Congrats to Em! She looks so cute and what a great friend to go and spend the day with her. Looks like a beautiful wedding!

Odelsa said...

You look so great in the pictures, always that beautiful smile!

Rapp Family said...

What a fun girl weekend!! I've gotten to do that a few times without the kids and it's always so fun. Glad you got to spend time with your friends. I saw that Hollie is pregnant! Congrats to her. It's always fun checking in on you guys. Take care!